Karlie Kloss Kookies
Part of the this blog is to share with you food I love. Who doesn’t love some good food? I will be posting photos of food, recipes, and good places to eat when you’re away from home. I will be adding Gluten free, Vegan, and organic recipes.
2 cups of almond flour
1 cup of gluten- free whole oats
1/2 tsp salt
3/4 tsp baking soda
1/2 tsp xantham gum
1/4 cup slivered almonds
3/4 cup of mini dark chocolate chips (vegan chocolate substitute)
1/2 cup olive oil
1/4 cup agave
- Preheat your oven to 300 degrees.
- Lightly toast your almonds in a fry pan
- Mix your dry ingredients gently with a wooden spoon or a stand mixer on a low speed.
- Add the liquid ingredients and paddle well until combined.
- Scoop using an ice cream scooper, then gently place them on your paper sheet. Gently press down to make a 3 inch round.
- Bake cookies for 20-25 minutes or until golden brown.
- Let them cool before you share with people.
- If any cookies are left (which I doubt there will be any left) you can store them in the fridge.
#organic #karliekloss #recipe #glutenfree #vegan